Wheat and livestock farm for sale around Vredenburg in the West Coast district of the Western Cape
- 400Ha for the production of wheat
- carrying 800 Dohne Merino ewes together with wheat production
- 50 ha planted with watermelons every year with production of 10/20 ton/ha under dry-land conditions because of a high water table.
- Butternuts and pumpkins also do very good.
WATER & IRRIGATION
- Currently no irrigation but it is a possibility.
- The property is situated on a aquifer.
- A sun-pump on a borehole supply drinking water for livestock in all camps.
- Drinking water for house out of Vredenburg municipality pipeline.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- 3 Bed- 1bathroom house with oregan wood floors and roof beams.
- 2 workers houses, sheds and outbuildings.
- In a good stock-proof
- 13 camps
Vredenburg municipality water pipeline.
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Some stock negotiable to make it a zero rate VAT transaction.
REASON FOR SELLING
A scarce opportunity to purchase an outstanding farm with great potential because of the diversity of production possibilities, situated in a area with growth-point towns like Vredenburg and Saldanha.