Farm with a lovely ambiance and beautiful views
- Rooibos planted by a neighbor with a rental agreement
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Stone/clay walls with a thatch roof.
- Comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, study, loft room.
- Extent: 260 sqm
- Condition: Historic dwelling built-in 1890. New roof and structurally in good condition
Shed / Flat:
- Brick/plastered walls with an iron roof.
- Flat comprises: 2 rooms and bathroom
- Extent: 160 sqm
- Condition: Average/neglected
- The flow of the Spring, in this present drought, remained consistent and the dam full.
- The dam is 4 m deep in the middle and can be drained through an outlet/valve below the dam wall.
- The property has no water allocation and no irrigation infrastructure.
- Gas for cooking and hot water.
- Solar Electricity
- Eskom power available