Farm with a lovely ambiance and beautiful views
- 298 ha of the farm has been planted under Rooibos by a neighbor with a rental agreement of 7 years.
- The rest of the farm is only used for grazing for game
- The farm is fenced with 1.8m - 2.4m game fencing (external fences).
- Fencing is in good condition.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Stone/clay walls with a thatch roof.
- Comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, study, loft room.
- Extent: 260 sqm
- Condition: Historic dwelling built-in 1890. New roof and structurally in good condition
Shed / Flat:
- Brick/plastered walls with an iron roof.
- Flat comprises: 2 rooms and bathroom
- Extent: 160 sqm
- Condition: Average/neglected
- There are 2 old boreholes that have never been used by the present owner.
- The flow of the Spring, in this present drought, remained consistent and the dam full.
- The dam is 4 m deep in the middle and can be drained through an outlet/valve below the dam wall.
- The property has no water allocation and no irrigation infrastructure.
- Gas for cooking and hot water.
- Solar Electricity
- Eskom power available