Safe and pollution-free environment providing peace and quiet and friendly neighbours within walking distance. The mountain is an important fruit producing area with tarred access roads to 90% of commercial fruit and protea farmers and smallholdings. The property offers an enviable lifestyle in a unique location with panoramic mountain and valley views, a variety of bird and small wildlife and an impressive display of wildflowers in the spring.
Tourism on this mountain has grown significantly with several smallholders and commercial farmers catering for weekend visitors.
Running Concern Yes - The owner is VAT registered
- Small Tahiti lime orchard
The farm is fenced
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- One 4 bedroom Homestead, 3 bathrooms (2 en suite), open plan dining room, TV room, lounge with fireplace, kitchen, separate scullery
- Flatlet - under construction
- Labourer’s cottage: 3 rooms, kitchenette, inside bathroom – requires renovation.
- 2 boreholes
- One borehole giving 20 000l/h
- One needs cleaning - water coming out by itself when it’s raining
- Water vain running through the property - potential for LOTS more water
- Cement reservoir ±33 000L, plastic storage tanks 20 000L
Eskom 3 phase power
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Pre fab cool room 2 x 2,5m