Farm this smallholding with your family and still be close enough to travel to Cape Town for business. Situated just off the N7 close to Malmesbury.
The property is not being farmed at the moment but there is a possibility to start farming with vegetables, tunnels and or pigs again. The workshop could be rented out if not being used by oneself.
The house and storeroom need to be painted, but other than that, the usual maintenance here and there but overall in decent condition.
- About 5ha of arable land ready for planting vegetables or putting up tunnels
- Pig pins - used as storage at the moment
WATER & IRRIGATION
- 6 boreholes on the property giving about 70 000l per hour total
- Dam, not being used at the moment and needs some lining fixed
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- One main house with 2 indoor braai areas, 4 bedrooms 2 en-suite, family bathroom, open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, 5 garages with storeroom area
- Workshop with compressor and air lines installed, 3 phase power, 3 lockable carports
- One side of the workshop is 2 bedroom flat that can also be used as an office, with kitchen and bathroom
- Outside open garage for equipment
- The main area around the workshop was compacted and hardened to be able to handle large equipment and truck with trailers
- 100Kva Eskom Power
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Equipment can be negotiated if required
REASON FOR SELLING