Farm situated inside the border of the Swartland
- 436 ha (measured out by GPS) cultivated land,12 camps
- mainly for the production of wheat with rotation crops, such as oats, canola and lupines.
- Wool sheep to utilize harvest remains, and natural field.
- The farm is rented out on a 1(one) year basis.
WATER & IRRIGATION
- No irrigation
- Voelvlei water scheme for drinking water, houses and livestock
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Main house, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2nd house, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- 4 workers houses, 2 with electricity
- 2 steel construction sheds
- 2 brickbuild sheds.
Needs attention, busy with repairing
The Voelvlei water scheme pipeline
REASON FOR SELLING
Want to retire
Because of a good location in a good agricultural and rainfall area, the potential is there to make it a show farm.