This well developed Citrus Farm is 25 km from Ladismith.
This is ideal for the person who wants to generate an income while enjoying the scenery and the safety of this typical Karoo landscape.
- 10ha have been planted with citrus 2 years ago (August - September 2017)
- 7ha Low seeded Nardorkot
- 3ha Orri
- This farm will be in full production in 3 years time
- There is an opportunity to develop another 3 ha.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- The main house has 5 sleeping rooms with modern facilities all around.
- The house is equipped with a well developed solar system that is also backed with a Poloma gas geyser to provide hot water for the entire house.
- The total geyser and electricity system is worth R300 000 (Escom is still available ).
- Other buildings for the storage of farm and pump equipment, tools etc are all in good condition.
- The water allocation of 86 000 kub/m per year comes from the local irrigation scheme (Breede-Gouritz catchment area).
- The water for household purposes comes from a spring out of the mountain and is pure and of high quality.
Solar - Escom is available