The farm is located in a prime area, a nice size property for the area and has good strong water and the open land provides good opportunities.
Nothing is planted at the moment but they are looking at some oats and lucerne.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Wine cellar with equipment
- Main house
- 8 ex-laborers cottages, 4 are renovated 2 bed, 2 baths (en-suite) and have been used for short term rentals, the other 4 longer-term rentals. Could be used for both wedding accommodation and weekend cyclists.
- Few other small buildings
- Buildings need some TLC
- 50ha registered water rights
- Dam 160 000 cubes, sourced from 2 springs
- Springs very strong and has not stopped with the recent drought