Olive Irrigation Lifestyle Guest Equestrian Smallholding | AGF0310
- Price in R(mil): 39.9
- SKU: AGF0310
- Available: Yes
- Size in Ha: 27
- Farm Type: Equestrian, Irrigation, Lifestyle, Smallholding, Olive, Guest Farm
The farm is situated on two separate diagrams and is planted to oil olives, as well as having 12 irrigated paddocks with a polo field under construction.
The complete property, together with all the farming equipment, is to be sold as a going concern
- Properly equipped olive oil extraction, bottling and packaging facilities provide the owner with everything necessary to get involved in the olive oil industry.
- There are five very nicely situated self-catering cottages which provide extra accommodation for guests.
- The farm also houses a state-of-the-art water bottling plant which can run both still and sparkling water lines. A luxury office suite is housed in the factory building.
- Stabling for 22 horses is located at the end of the garden.
- 5 self-catering cottages
- 12 newly fenced paddocks
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
The main homestead dates back to 1850 and has been completely renovated to the highest international standards. It incorporates 4 en suite bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, two dining areas, lounge, study, underground wine cellar and various utility rooms. Leading off the home is an extensive outdoor entertainment area with barbeque, jacuzzi, gym, steam room and sauna, as well as a purpose built cinema room with seating for 12. A pool and extensive landscaped gardens facilitate wonderful outdoor living.
Well positioned in the Klein Drakenstein Valley of Paarl, this 27ha farm offers diverse opportunities to the lifestyle buyer.