This property has a lot of potential - yes, it will need some TLC, but the infrastructure is there. We first visited this property approximately 2 years ago because a potential purchaser (who visited the property and fell in love with it) asked us to try to get a mandate - unfortunately, we were not successful then.
With a little effort, this property can become a weekend getaway for city people.
- 15ha of the 123,5 ha has been used for agricultural purposes in the past
- the rest of the property is not arable land
- there is a camping site
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- There is a 4 bedroom main house with 2 bathrooms, an open plan kitchen/living room, a study, a stoep, and a fireplace. You have a wonderful view from this stoep and the outside braai area.
- The owner is building a new cottage (3 x 10 m) which will also have a wonderful view when finished - it is a work in progress and will not be completed when sold.
- The barn (9,5 x 20 m) needs a lot of work, but it can become what you want it to be.
- There is a storeroom "with potential" behind the barn.
- There is a fountain that supplies all the freshwater for the farm
- 2 holding tanks (5-6 000 l)
- The existing borehole has not been in use for the past 20 years.