Blueberry Lifestyle Equestrian Ecotourism Guest Farm | AGF0362
- Price in R(mil): 35.00
- SKU: AGF0362
- Available: No
- Size in Ha: 54
- Farm Type: Equestrian, Fruit, Guest Farm, Ecotourism, Farms
Whether you are interested in a development opportunity or simply a unique and exclusive rural lifestyle, this property offers a unique long-term foreign investment opportunity in South Africa.
Nestled between the slopes of the picturesque Piketberg mountains, lies this majestic eco estate and working farm. With the perfect micro-climate for the production of world class fruit, figs, indigenous Bucho and the export of a wide variety flora. This exceptional property affords the discerning buyer, privacy, 360° views, exclusivity and a piece of history.
The log manor house with consent usage doubles as a conference venue, wellness centre and restaurant. A beautiful little wedding chapel completes the venue. Conveniently, 20 min from Cape Town by helicopter and 8 helicopter landing pads.
A mere 20km from Piketberg, through the breathtaking Versveld Pass.
The property is home to more than 295 plant species and approval has been granted for the development of a Resort with 44 units, Restaurant / Conference facility and a Chapel
- R3 000 000 annual rental income potential
- Working farm, fully landscaped
- 6% Annual ROI
- 6 Luxurious apartments log cabin of 1000m2 and 44 resort units, restaurant & chapel approval
- Unique location 140km from Cape Town
- 30min transit from Cape Town International Airport - 8 helicopter landing pads.
- Developed since 2003
- Established 3.5ha blueberries