Wine Equestrian Lifestyle Holiday Home Smallholding | AGF0413
- Price in R(mil): 6.25
- SKU: AGF0413
- Available: No
- Size in Ha: 43
- Farmhouse: 2
- Outbuildings: Various
- Water: Borehole
- Farm Type: Wine, Equestrian, Lifestyle, Smallholding
Buy a 50% stake in this beautiful wine farm in the Paardenberg. This is ideal for someone looking for a holiday home in the well-known wine region of the Swartland.
The vineyards are leased out to a well-known winemaker that creates stunning wines in the cellar right on the farm.
Come and live in your home build up on a hill with stunning views of the valley with a wine cellar at your feet.
This is the perfect opportunity for anybody upcountry or from another country to own a piece of South Africa.
The farm is in a Pty and the new owner will buy out 50%
- 15.7ha vineyards, old bush vines with an 85-ton cellar - rented out
- Horse training camps and outside stables
No workers live on the farm
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
The property has 2 houses and 2 cottages but the new owner will get the house depicted on the photos
- The vineyards are dryland for better quality
- 2 dams
- A small river running through the property