Livestock, wheat, wine and equestrian farm for sale around Darling in the West Coast district of the Western Cape.
The farm is divided into 36 individual camps. All have watering-points for stock and all are properly fenced.
Water source is subsoil water from several boreholes, and extracted by way of the following:
- 3x windmill pumps and 1x solar-powered pump
- 3x windmill pumps and 1x submergible electrical pump
- Main dwelling: Plastered brick construction under IBR roof-sheeting. Four bedrooms, 1½ bathrooms, lounge & dining rooms, large family-room, study, kitchen. High quality construction, in good condition and recently renovated.
- Manager’s cottage: Two-bedroom open plan plastered brick construction under IBR sheeting. Standard quality finishes, in good structural condition.
- Staff housing: Various units of varying construction, housing nine families. All services available.
- Garages: Brick and asbestos construction. Fair condition.
- Utility shed: Older clay brick and corrugated iron. In need of structural repairs.
- Fodder shed: Steel frame structure with masonry block infill walls on two sides, with IBR sheeting. Good condition.
- Implement stores: Steel frame construction with asbestos cladding and plastered brick lower walling. Cement floors and electricity, steel sliding doors. Good condition and functional.
- 8-12 Ancillary improvements: Feedlot, pigsty’s and equestrian facilities.
There are various improvements towards the operation of extensive equestrian activities. These include 13x properly fenced holding-camps, each individually improved to a watering-point and a small shed, as well as 8x larger camps also with the same features. There is also a practice arena and handling facilities.