Located in a beautiful valley in the Cederberg mountains,famous for its magnificent rock formations, Bushman/San rock art, fynbos and wild flowers. The farm offers a good income from accommodation
- The farm is been run as a guest farm
- you can farm livestock and even irrigate
- 2 ha small olives under dripper lines
5 workers and 2 staff at lodge , no living rights
Fully fenced with 6 internal camps
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- 5 self-catering chalets
- 1 self catering unit is attached to the main house.
- The main house is 200 years old with Ceder wood doors and ceilings and two separate units, with all together 6 bedrooms, two kitchens, two bathrooms.
All buildings on farm have in total:
- 15 bedrooms
- 8 kitchens
- 9 bathrooms
- Large outbuildings ( more than 500 m2)
- Two airplane hangers
- River running through the farm
- boreholes (+- 4000 gallon/hour)
- fresh water spring, tested to all standards, giving wonderful drinking water
- Water rights currently being registered for 226 498 m3 of water
- Dams - to hold 24 000 m3 of water
Owner will present books with site visit
R 1 000 000.00 +
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- Sheep farming with presently total of 50 sheep
- other farm tools
Day to day farming and guest cottage running cost , will present with books when farm is visited by a buyer
This prime located 1351ha farm is situated in a popular tourist area famous for its spring flowers, and bordering the attractive Cederberg mountains.
Telkom connection on farm, and also very good internet via radio link. Clanwilliam to the farm is 65 km with the last 28 km decent gravel road.
REASON FOR SELLING
Husband has passed on and seller wants to move on