Fruit Irrigation & Wine Farm | AGF0343
- Price in R(mil): 64.00
- SKU: AGF0343
- Available: Yes
- Size in Ha: 73
- Farm Type: Wine, Irrigation, Fruit, Farms
Here is a rare opportunity to own a profitable, meticulously run and maintained, fruit and wine estate in the Grabouw valley.
The farm is a VAT vendor and is being sold as a going concern
- The 37.24 Ha of apples and pears are mostly of the high value varieties
- 11.31 Ha of vine.
- The excess capacity in the 220 ton cellar is profitably contracted out to outside winemakers.
WATER & IRRIGATION
- Groenland water scheme, being 182 000 m³ summer water plus 274 000 m³ winter water used to fill the 5 dams.
- Current annual usage is less than 260 000 m³ so there is an excess
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- The 535m² thatched owner's residence has 4 bedrooms, 2 living spaces, braai entertainment area with pizza oven, en suite flatlet, swimming pool and magnificent views out over the Elgin Valley.
- The 4 manager's and owner's residences total 11 bedrooms and 2 swimming pools.
- In addition several labour cottages and compound houses have space for over 20 families.
- Other buildings are the winery and conference, storage, office and wine sales areas
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Available on site
This is an opportunity not to be missed as this type of property seldom enters the market, allowing the new owner to step right into a profit-making business and country style living