AGF0038 - Wine, Fruit, Irrigation & Livestock Smallholding

  • Price in R(mil): 3.75
  • SKU: AGF0038
  • Available: No
  • Size in Ha: 41.4
  • Power Supply: Eskom
  • Farmhouse: 1
  • Outbuildings: 3
  • Water: 13.5
  • Farm Type: Wine, Irrigation, Smallholding, Fruit

Farm Location

Ladismith Farms

Wine, fruit, irrigation, livestock smallholding for sale around Ladismith in the South Cape district of the Western Cape of South Africa.

The farm gets it water from the mountain in cement channel in 6 hour cycle of 18 days and 3 dams of which one is shared. 90% of the fruit trees en vineyards is under micro irrigation and the rest of the + / - 10% is under sprinkle irrigation.

There is 4.9ha Apricots, 6ha Peaches, .6ha Wine Grapes and 2ha vegetable and grazing.

The smallholding is on sale as going concern.

Rudolf Knoetzen

WhatsApp me with this reference: AGF0038

Cell: 073 143 9530

farms for sale whatsapp

Fields marked with * are required