Irrigation farming with nets, Vegetable, Campsite(Guest) Smallholding | AGF0448
- Price in R(mil): 8.50
- SKU: AGF0448
- Available: Yes
- Size in Ha: 43
- Farmhouse: 3
- Outbuildings: 1
This irrigation farm is situated in the Klein Dassenberg area and has been developed over the past 10 years into a profitable business with good clientele. There is still an estimated 23ha undeveloped, that could either be further developed or subdivided. The estimated cost for a subdivision would be around R 100 000.
The farm would also be ideal for pomegranate or dragon fruit.
Yes – VAT Registered
- 8 shade nettings 50mx100m each capable of holding 50 000 – 60 000 spinach plants
- Compost rich soil (every 3months for 10 years long for establishing fertile soil)
- Nets important for fancy lettuce herbs and leafy greens
- (R256 000 per crop per shade net possible turnover)
- 3 Tunnel Structures for seedling area
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- House 1, size: 130sqm (single storey), Bedrooms: 2, Bathrooms: 2 (one en-suite shower), Open plan kitchen and lounge with veranda, Swimming pool and garage, Security fenced yard with security lights and sensors
- House 2, size: 6m x 8m (double storey), Single bedroom with walk-in cupboard and shower/toilet, Office space – Ground floor kitchen and lounge with double garage/workshop, Light sensor spotlights, Steel centred fire doors and garage pulley doors on garage and veranda – no ceilings fitted
- House 3, size: 12m x 16m (double storey), Ground floor: 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets and kitchen, Top floor: Open entertainment area. House fittings not complete
- Campsite, Boarders a little grass-covered seasonal stream
- Main building, Toilet and shower facilities with gas hot water system, 5 Wooden structures for sleeping, all with electricity and Wi-Fi
- 3 Boreholes and a further one pegged
- Water right for the farm and a letter informing water department a further borehole would be required for irrigation.
- Borehole 1: est 10 000/hr
- Borehole 2: est 5 000L/hr
- Borehole 3: est 2000L/hr
- 15hp pump with large self-priming uni, with an 8 filter unit (fertigation unit can be added) Irrigation set up is at 0.5 ha units with valve distribution into each 50x100m fields
- Irrigation system is automated and able to run 24 fields.
- A pressure regulating unit included whereby the pressure of the irrigation line remains stable.
- 2 seepage dams 25x15x3
- 1 plastic lined pump storage dam 10x10x2.5
Workers belong to Freshgrow, so it would not effect the new owner.
Only entrance road
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
Two tractors and farm equipment. Can be discussed
REASON FOR SELLING
Want to start a smaller set-up