Livestock Sheep Equestrian Farm | AGF0429
- Price in R(mil): 5.80
- SKU: AGF0429
- Available: Yes
- Size in Ha: 84
- Farm Type: Equestrian, Livestock, Farms
A great opportunity in the heart of the Klein Karoo, only 15min from the nearest town and on the popular Route 62. This farm has enormous potential to be developed into a commercial/industrial operation, farming and the tourism trade. The ideal opportunity if you want to move to the countryside. And loads of scope for a lifestyle farm.
One of the safest areas in the country maintained by a friendly and very effective police force and rural security board. Surrounded by breathtaking mountains and painted in the most exquisite sunrises and sunsets you can wish for. I have never experienced the stars as close to my nose as in this lovely piece of the country. It seems like you look up at the stars in 4D with the milky way at its best and brightest.
- The farm is planted to 26ha lucerne
- There are three well-sized livestock camps and around 10 ewe and lamb pens as well as a feeding camp.
- The farm has a large livestock carry capacity and was used for intense dorper farming.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Well-constructed industrial factory, 1350m² in extent. It has been built to the highest quality specifications and has reinforced concrete floors. Due to the modular construction, it can be used for steelworks, engineering, construction, storage, cold room facilities, warehousing, actually any business.
- There are 3 houses. One 5 Bedroom 1 bathroom, one 4 Bedroom 1 bathroom and one bachelor 1 Bedroom 1 bathroom. Other outbuildings include two stables, a small storeroom, and three laborers’ cottages.
- Water can be obtained from the GrootRiver, a borehole, and 2 ground dams.
- Freshwater tanks hold 220 000 ltr rainwater in various tanks.
- 19halucerneis under flood irrigation from the Buffelsriver Water scheme.
- Two points delivering between 24 000 - 31 000 liters of water per hour with a big refurbished dam for irrigation.