3 ha smallholding on the outskirts of a small village in the Overberg called Tesselaarsdal with uninterrupted views of farmlands and mountain ranges.
Exciting options for renovations to make this your dream home, loads of
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- The house is Zenzile building style which is built with clay, wire mesh and plastered. It is well insulated, cool in summer and warm in winter.
- The house offers 3 bedrooms, large main bedroom with a Japanese style bath, laminated floors in 2 of the bedrooms. 2.5 bathrooms.
- Farm style kitchen leading onto a dining area that has a big window to enjoy the panoramic views.
- Lounge area leads onto a small separate enclosed room and main bathroom.
- 2 bedrooms are off a sunny inside enclosed area that also offers spectacular views and has a jet master fireplace for the really cold winter days.
- Extra large double garage, with solid wood barn style doors and corrugated walls.
- House: 186 sqm, Outside stoep: 20 sqm, Garage: 56 sqm, Barn: 53sqm
- Municipal Water
- 1 x 5000 litre water tank
- 1 x 2500 litre water tank
- Water tanks are connected to a rain buddy system with variable speed high pressure water pump for saving water.
2 phase Eskom - pre-paid electricity
Property is fully fenced with a 5 foot fence around the house.