This beautiful river frontage guest farm has great mountain biking, hiking, game and bird watching, and fishing experience. The farm does offer a current income from tourism and can sleep 30 people per night. The valley is very popular with tourists and well-known guest farms in the area are normally fully booked well in advance.
- 11 km game fence around a large portion of the farm (108 ha) and already have eland, springbok, zebra, ostriches and a few 'zen-like' Nguni within the enclosure.
- 7 ha area next to it that can be utilizedfor agricultural purposes.
- At present there are sheep and cows grazing on it
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Main house - spacious and homely, well-maintained, thatched roof house with 4 bedrooms, a double garage, large entertainment area and great views with an established garden.
- Second house: Spacious 4 bedroom house that sleeps 12 people, in good condition plus a swimming pool.
- Three guest cottages with an outdoor entertainment area, great views, well-maintained and sleeps 16 people.
- One wooden river front cottage with an outdoor braai sleeps 2 people.
- Two large sheds previously used as chicken pens can easily be re-opened and an old dairy.
- 22 412 cubic meters of water from the river per year for irrigation purposes.
- 2boreholes with good quality water, of which one is used and you can extract 5500 cubic meters of water annually.
- The farm has a national water use certificate
2 living on the farm
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- Game, sheep, cows, Toyota Hilux Bakkie, 3 quad bikes
- whole list of furniture and tools etc. that will be discussed with you during your visit.