Livestock lifestyle Ecotourism Guest Farm | AGF0432
- Price in R(mil): 4.70
- SKU: AGF0432
- Available: Yes
- Size in Ha: 2516
- Power Supply: Solar
- Farmhouse: 1
- Outbuildings: 2
- Farm Type: Lifestyle, Livestock, Guest Farm, Ecotourism, Farms
This picturesque farm is situated in the foothills of the Nuweveldberge with beautiful scenery in all directions that is quite unique to this part of the Karoo.
The farm has been well maintained. This farm is secluded and there is no public road through the farm. This will be the ideal place to come and relax and spend time in nature. You will find a few Springbuck, Black Wildebeest and Blesbuck in some of the camps. Koedoe and Klipspringer will also be encountered all over the farm.
VAT is not included in the price
You can farm with sheep (350) to cover the cost and generate a small income.
All fences in good condition
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- The house is an old Karoo style house, also well maintained, with 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen.
- Another small cottage can be renovated for extra accommodation.
- There is a garage with basic tools that are used for general farm work and repairs
- another building that is used to process meat.
- 5 windpumps, 4 solar pumps, and 8 fountains provide water in all 10 camps
- The water at the house is of good quality and the irrigation system provides water to the garden and trees.
Solar panels provide the basic electricity for the house (no Escom).