A 2,4-hectare Lifestyle smallholding in Teselaarsdal in the Overberg. It has 100m river frontage on the Kleinrivier.
This small holding is zoned agriculture & the rates for 2018 was R843 per annum.
- 800 vines
- 40 olive trees
- combination of 25 fruit and nut trees
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- House with 1 main bedroom, second bedroom in the attic, bathroom, kitchen & lounge with a beautiful fireplace for those cold winter days.
- Approved plans for the house to be extended to 187 sq meters.
- Two 3x3m wendy houses with an outside bathroom.
- Access to the property is via 2 municipal roads, so no need for servitude roads.
- Full alarm system and burglar bars on all windows.
- A stoep with very useful pizza oven.
- Municipal water for household
- A fully function irrigation system to the vines, olive trees and other fruit trees.
- Eskom power
- Gas system for water heating and cooking
Combined table grape and fruit farm for sale with the possibility of expanding. The water on this farm is also very secure, even in the dry times.
The farm is situated on two separate diagrams and is planted to oil olives, as well as having 12 irrigated paddocks with a polo field under construction.
The complete property, together with all the farming equipment, is to be sold as a going concern
- Properly equipped olive oil extraction, bottling and packaging facilities provide the owner with everything necessary to get involved in the olive oil industry.
- There are five very nicely situated self-catering cottages which provide extra accommodation for guests.
- The farm also houses a state-of-the-art water bottling plant which can run both still and sparkling water lines. A luxury office suite is housed in the factory building.
- Stabling for 22 horses is located at the end of the garden.
- 5 self-catering cottages
- 12 newly fenced paddocks
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
The main homestead dates back to 1850 and has been completely renovated to the highest international standards. It incorporates 4 en suite bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, two dining areas, lounge, study, underground wine cellar and various utility rooms. Leading off the home is an extensive outdoor entertainment area with barbeque, jacuzzi, gym, steam room and sauna, as well as a purpose built cinema room with seating for 12. A pool and extensive landscaped gardens facilitate wonderful outdoor living.
Well positioned in the Klein Drakenstein Valley of Paarl, this 27ha farm offers diverse opportunities to the lifestyle buyer.
Mountain game farm with two houses and breathtaking view.
The land with its buildings may be called a “Farm” however it is in fact a safe haven in an extraordinary environment.
Situated on the Northern slopes of the Haweqwas Mountains, 600 meters above sea level. Unrestricted views only experienced when you cross Bain’s Kloof Pass. The Vegetation is typical Cape Mountain Fynbos during the cooler time of the year, two perennial streams lined with beautiful trees.
A number of big antelopes such as Eland and Gemsbok round the picture. A modern large main house with overflow swimming pool, a beautifully crafted wooden house and thatched stables suitable for horses and other animals are the buildings of this unique property. Only 7.5 Km to the center of Wellington, 60 minutes to the International Airport and 70 minutes to the center of Cape Town.
Running Concern and VAT registered
- 20ha of Fynbos
4km Game fence (electrified) surrounding the property
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
Large Main House
- Designed by well-down architect Andrew Meiring in a modern ‘Californian’ style
- Built to entertain, catering easily for 30 people4 spacious on-suite bedrooms, with the high-quality finishing (incl. under floor heating, solid wood floors)
- Handcrafted, modern Kitchen with European appliances and walk-in fridge
- All rooms (bedrooms and entertainment) are built to take advantage of the spectacular views
- Large office, with established fast Internet and Telephone connections (we host a relay station for one of the service providers for wireless internet)
- Overflow pool with kids splash-pool
- Sub-terrain air-conditioned wine cellar
Second swelling, Log Cabin
- Quaint, beautifully crafted wooden house
- Main thatched bedroom with 300 deg floor to ceiling windows
- Complete privacy with quality finishing (rosewood floors, etc.)
- Heated pool with extensive deck
- Thatched stables suitable for horses and other animals
- With electricity and running water
- 2 perennial streams
- Dam for irrigation on top of property with high volume / high pressure with 110mm pipe to mail dwellings
Eskom power (no poles or wires)
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
The farm is easily maintained without the help of permanent staff, ensuring absolute privacy and safety. The property is truly unique for many reasons
Irrigation potato farm with natural veld that is in very good condition
Running Concern: YES
- Consists of 2 Portions with 140ha land for irrigation divided into 9 circles for pivots with irrigation
- Irrigation pipes and electricity in place
- Farm is divided into 24 camps
- 100ha of dry land
- 1544ha natural veld
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- 2 huge sheds
- Exceptional borehole with capacity of 135 000l/hour
- 2 earth Dams
- 2 Eskom points
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- 2 Pivots
- Potato sorting table
One of the best planned farms in the area. Good quality veld for livestock and ample
water for the cultivation of cash crops
A Home, A Business A Farm - all of these apply.. Situated on the eastern foothills of Paarl Mountain with views of the Drakenstein Valley and its majestic Mountains, it combines a lovely home, self catering accommodation and operates as a function venue.
There 8 fully equipped guest cottages, a fully equipped farm house (12 sleep) and a Prime cottage (8 sleep) . Each 2 bed roomed cottage sleeps 4 to 5 guests. DSTV, Braai facilities and swimming pool are available with a swimming pool. Air-con & WiFi is optional.
Generating an average income of R120,000-00 pm This property is only 56km from Cape Town International Airport, 30km from Stellenbosch, 28km Franschhoek and within a 70km range of beaches such as Strand, Bloubergstrand and Melkbosstrand.
World famous Golf courses Boschenmeer and Pearl Valley are on your doorstep, On the Paarl wine-route with its great restaurants, supermarkets,wine farms , historical buildings and wine cellars.
Well developed 5 star guest lodge on income earning farm situated in paarl
This farm has been run as a successful guest house, catering mainly to the foreign market. The balance of the farm has been utilized as a wine and fruit farm.
The Guest House is surrounded by magnificent well establish oak trees shading beautiful gardens making it a sought after wedding and function venue offering several different venues within the estate.
The farm is well positioned for easy access to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Cape Town International Airport (45 minutes). The location gives you access to many tourist and sporting attractions.
The soil is sandy with a high stone fraction the area is suited for the growing of vineyards and guave trees which are being grown on the farm already.
The bulk of the land if arable and level with sandy alluvial soils with a high stone fraction. Soil is in really good condition.
The northern section of the farm is cultivated with grapes and guavas with a smaller narrow section on the road having an olive grove which needs attention.
Water rights includes 132,500 cubic meters of water from the Palmiet River Irrigation Board which is metered from 1 November to the end of March (summer months). There is borehole water on the farm as well with a flow rate of 8,000 l per hour of drinking water.
There are three cement dams to store water and water then gets pumped via a well designed irrigation system to the lands. There are micro and dripper sprinkler systems which are all in good condition.
FRUIT AND OLIVES
The guava orchards are in excellent condition and well manage. Fruit is delivered to Langeberg and Boland Pulp.
The olives are Mission and Fronoio cultivars planted in 1999. The trees are healthy.
The vineyards are in good condition.
The vineyards average 8 tones per hectare and are delivered to Boland Cellars.
Grapes produce 150t per year, guavas produce 110t per year with the homestead, roads and dams covering 4.2ha of the total area of the farm.
- Private house is 476 square metres in size
- Cellar is 293 square metres in size and can accommodate 100 people
- Guest house A is 468 square metres
- the old guest house 372 square metres
- The reception and cottages attached are 384 square metres
- garages, laundry and workshop are 232 square metres
- Rondavel is 36 square metres
- the shed is 63 square metres
- Sauna/showers is 28 square metres
- Barn or managers cottage is 180 square metres
- kitchen, fridge is 55 square metres
- the little chapel is 38 square metres
- the pump house is 8 square metres
- making the the total under roof of 2,600 square metres .
A list of what each house is made up of will be made available on request.
The asking price includes the entire farm, buildings and the business together with all upcoming events that are planned, if you so wish.
In addition, there is a the second portion making up the farm on its own title which is 13ha in size which has the potential of developing it with buildings or agriculture but currently has olive trees and vineyards with arable land which is available at an additional investment.
This farm is a going concern so the purchase price will include everything required to carry on with the business. There are no staff living on the farm so vacant occupation will be given. There are also no land claims that have been registered on the farm.
Imagine waking up to a misty morning with the most breath-taking view of the majestic mountain ranges and valleys below. Situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, this farm offers a unique perspective of the surrounding countryside of Wellington and frequented by tourists and locals alike with horse and hiking trails and an exquisite view of surrounding vineyards, olive groves, Buchu plantations and fynbos.
The farm is at present being utilised as a lifestyle residence and has a nursery thats being revived with ample water supplied from a natural spring that is on the verge of the farm. There are about five hectares of a variety of proteas and fynbos species, a nature lovers dream and in the past, run by the previous owner as thriving protea dried and fresh flower export concern. There is an existing infrastructure for a vineyard for those who wish to create bespoke wines. Furthermore, it has a strong supply of borehole water and three phase municipal reticulation.
Main residence: consists of a double storey double volume house with five bedrooms. office, kitchenette, two bathrooms, lounge. and Atrium.
Second Residence: One bedroom. Kitchenette. Lounge. Bathroom.
Three unserviced cottages.