Mountain game farm with two houses and breathtaking view.
The land with its buildings may be called a “Farm” however it is in fact a safe haven in an extraordinary environment.
Situated on the Northern slopes of the Haweqwas Mountains, 600 meters above sea level. Unrestricted views only experienced when you cross Bain’s Kloof Pass. The Vegetation is typical Cape Mountain Fynbos during the cooler time of the year, two perennial streams lined with beautiful trees.
A number of big antelopes such as Eland and Gemsbok round the picture. A modern large main house with overflow swimming pool, a beautifully crafted wooden house and thatched stables suitable for horses and other animals are the buildings of this unique property. Only 7.5 Km to the center of Wellington, 60 minutes to the International Airport and 70 minutes to the center of Cape Town.
Running Concern and VAT registered
- 20ha of Fynbos
4km Game fence (electrified) surrounding the property
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
Large Main House
- Designed by well-down architect Andrew Meiring in a modern ‘Californian’ style
- Built to entertain, catering easily for 30 people4 spacious on-suite bedrooms, with the high-quality finishing (incl. under floor heating, solid wood floors)
- Handcrafted, modern Kitchen with European appliances and walk-in fridge
- All rooms (bedrooms and entertainment) are built to take advantage of the spectacular views
- Large office, with established fast Internet and Telephone connections (we host a relay station for one of the service providers for wireless internet)
- Overflow pool with kids splash-pool
- Sub-terrain air-conditioned wine cellar
Second swelling, Log Cabin
- Quaint, beautifully crafted wooden house
- Main thatched bedroom with 300 deg floor to ceiling windows
- Complete privacy with quality finishing (rosewood floors, etc.)
- Heated pool with extensive deck
- Thatched stables suitable for horses and other animals
- With electricity and running water
- 2 perennial streams
- Dam for irrigation on top of property with high volume / high pressure with 110mm pipe to mail dwellings
Eskom power (no poles or wires)
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
The farm is easily maintained without the help of permanent staff, ensuring absolute privacy and safety. The property is truly unique for many reasons