Well established Wine Estate with accommodation and wedding facilities for small weddings. Historic Cape Dutch homestead built in 1709 but was renovated 10 years ago into a 5-star boutique hotel guest farm.
- 35 hectares of wine grapes.
- About 60% of good red cultivars.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinotage, Shiraz, Malbec, Petite Verdot, and Cabernet Franc.
- 0,5-hectare Citrus
- 15 hectare Pastures
- 40 hectare partially cleared land for future development.
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- 300 ton 740 sqm wine cellar
- 182 sqm office block
- Wine tasting facility
- 10 staff cottages
- Generator room
- Implement shed
- Access to the main facilities is controlled and paved.
- The Grand Dèdale Country House is a 680 sqm building under a thatched roof
- 6 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- 15 x 3 meter saltwater pool & loungers
- tea lounge with fireplace
- dining room
- large veranda overlooking the valley
- Alfresco dining with self-service residents’ bar fridges
- Gourmet BBQ facilities
- Spa room offering various beauty, wellness, and non-surgical rejuvenating treatments.
- Extensive, landscaped gardens.
- Africamps “Glamping” Tents
- 59ha registered water allocated