A running business with good quality products with contracts with Woolworths. PnP in the process.
Agricultural and approval for 4 guest houses
Yes, including brand
- 8500 olive trees, Mansilina, Mission and Calamata - 20ha
- on good years do about 6tonnes per ha – 120 tonnes total
- Trees about 20 years old
- not very good harvest the past 2 years with the drought
- Could expand another 5ha
- 150 fig trees
The requires about 100 tonnes of olives per year for their current contracts. Because of the drought the past few years, they were down a lot and had to buy in to cover. 4 years ago they produced 120 tonnes.
They also pruned the trees back to renew growth and let the trees rest after the drought.
No workers or workers houses on the farm
Servitude road to get to the farm but nothing on the farm
HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Processing facility for olive oil (press) and olive produce
- Visitors area tasting room
- Thatch roof main house, 3 bedrooms
- Managers/Guest cottage, 3 bedrooms
- 9ha water scheme water 67 000 cubes
- Borehole usage of 59 000 cubes
- Dam storage of 27 000 on adjacent land
- Watering at 4000 cubes per ha for now
- Spitters irrigation
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
A list will be provided with interest
REASON FOR SELLING
Getting old, but will also look at a partnership.